10 Home Hacks
Solutions for Everyday Living
- You can get rid of dents in a carpet by just putting an ice cube on the divot.
- Squeeze graphite dust into locks to make them less sticky.
- Talcum powder quiets squeaky floorboards.
- Rinse your air conditioning vent covers in the dishwasher
- Unclog a stuck drain with coffee
- Use a hairdryer to get crayon marks off the walls.
- Use vinegar to get odors out of your microwave.
- Want to use less water every flush? Put a jar of water in your toilet tank.
- Make your rugs non-slip by adding a rug pad underneath.
- Pour Coca-Cola along the edges of the toilet bowl and let it soak overnight. In the morning, you will wake up to a spotless toilet.
-The Blackstone Team